Colin Neighbourhood Partnership (CNP) is an award-winning Neighbourhood Renewal organisation based in the Colin area of West Belfast. The Partnership consists of local people & organisations, elected & community representatives, and government bodies. CNP was set up by local people living and working in the Colin area who wanted to see positive change in their community. Today, all these organisations work together in partnership to address issues which affect people living in the Colin neighbourhood.
CNP proactively initiates and manages a vast array of projects and initiatives covering arts and culture, community safety, environment, family support, and health and wellbeing.
Some of the services CNP provides include:
- Family Support
- Early Intervention
- Parenting programmes
- Suicide prevention
- Volunteering opportunities
- Allotment schemes
- Cookery school at Colin Allotment Kitchen and Healthy Living Centre
- Services for young people with disabilities
- Men’s health and wellbeing; Colin Area Men’s Shed
- Community safety initiatives
- Arts and cultural events
- Good Morning Colin telephone service
- EnviroCare gardening service (social economony business)
- Colin Care domiciliary care service (social economy business)
CNP runs a busy calendar of community events throughout the year, for more info visit our events page at www.newcolin.com.