COMMUNITY CAPACITY BUILDING OCN LEVEL 1
4 hours per session. 5 session course.
- Committee development to include forming effective teams, planning and conducting meetings, people skills.
- Fundraising to include planning a fundraising project, managing funds, monitoring and evaluation
- Communication to include improving communication skills, dealing with the media, communicating your message effectively
- Influencing to include conflict resolution, dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour, negotiation skills
Extra information for you - Accreditation:
- Learners enrolling in this programme will be registered with OCN NI at Level 1 which is comparable with NVQ Level 1 and GCSE (Grades D-G). Successful participants will be awarded a certificate and information detailing the evidence of achievement, which amounts to 3 credits.
- Participants are required to attend at least 80% of the lessons to gain their accreditation.
- All assignments will be completed during the course, so no work at home is required. Assessments vary and do not include very much writing. Assessments include: group work exercises, diagrams, checklist exercises and case studies.
- Learner support is available. Where a learner wants to discuss any aspect of their learning and/or the programme, they may do so in an informal basis with any of the trainers.
- Progression routes to Community Capacity Building Level 2 will be available in January 2019 with CNP and Supporting Communities.
To book you place click Here
New training dates are:
Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th, Tuesday 11th and Monday 17 & 18th December
5.30pm - 9.30pm