This programme will teach you about the science of baby brain development!
Whether you are a parent, grandparent, carer, relative or someone who loves babies and wants to learn more about this fascinating stage in a babies’ life, we are sure you will love this programme.
This 2 x 2hour workshop will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Increase understanding of bonding and brain development
• Show how to 'wire up’ their baby’s stress response
• Increase sensitivity to babies’ cries and signals
• Increase motivation to talk, sing, play and read to baby
• Raise awareness of stress, including PND, in mothers and fathers and be introduced to some basic stress management techniques
To register for this short course CLICK HERE