Do you have, or care for, a child aged 3-8 years old?
Would you like to:
- improve your child’s social skills e.g. sharing, turn taking, etc.
- help your child build friendships
- help build your child’s self esteem and self confidence
- help your child with their learning and development
- help you and your child manage anger, frustration and give coping strategies and ways to feel calm
- praise and rewards can help with positive behaviour
- listening and talking with your child (ren) to promote positive communication
If you answered yes to any of the above then the Incredible Years 15 week Basic Parent Programme is the one for you. Our next programme will begin in Footprints Womens Centre, 9.45 am – 12 pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
Creche spaces are limited so call now to book your place with Charlene at Footprints on 02890 923 444
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BERNIE DONAGHY AT COLIN NEIGHBOURHOOD PARTNERSHIP ON 02890 623813 or CHARLENE AT FOOTPRINTS ON 02890 923 444