Do you know someone who volunteers to support the Colin community? We are asking you to nominate them for a Colin Volunteer Award and give them the recognition they deserve.
Volunteers are central to the work of many charities and organisations. They make a valuable difference in local sports clubs, community centres, schools and hospitals. You can nominate someone, or a group, for a Colin Volunteer Award under any of the categories below.
Nominations can be done online by clicking HERE. Nomination forms can also be picked up from Colin Neighbourhood Partnership offices, community centres, and local shops. Deadline for nominations is Wednesday 6th June 2018 at 4pm.
Award categories are:
- Young volunteer of the year (between ages of 16-25)
- Adult volunteer of the year (over 25 years of age)
- Volunteer team of the year, Large group (> 10 volunteers)
- Small group, volunteer team of the year (Small group <10 volunteers)
- Newcomer award (large or small group)
- Exemplary contribution to the Colin community (past or present)
Every volunteer nominated will be invited to our Volunteer Award Celebration and BBQ event on the evening of Thursday 14th June 2017. This will be CNP’s 11th Volunteer celebration and will take place at the Colin Allotments, Poleglass.
Volunteers do not need to be a resident of the Colin community, however, the work or voluntary service they offer must support a group or individual in Colin - which encompasses the areas of Poleglass, Twinbrook, Lagmore and Kilwee.